This is our full admin rank. Their jobs include watching players to make sure they are abiding by the rules, resolving griefs, and banning players who break the rules. They also help players out by answering questions and assisting with any problems they may have. This rank must remain non bias in all circumstances, and cannot raid or steal. Players should look up to them to make fair and correct decisions. Guardians are the protectors of the server, and therefore have access to powerful commands, and have a lot of responsibilities.
How to Obtain
- /v (or) /vanish - toggles your visibility to other players.
- /tp <player> - teleports you to a player’s location.
- /tphere <player> - teleports target player to your location.
- /tppos XYZ - teleports you to target location as per the coordinates. Do not use commas or any other characters to separate the x y z.
- /warp <warp_name> - moves you to targeted warp.
- /spawn - Teleports you to spawn.
- /kick <player> - Temporarily kicks player from the server.
- /ban <player> - permanently bans target player.
- /tempban <player> <time> <reason> - e.g. /tempban Notch 2w For testing purposes.
- /unban <player> - lifts a ban previously applied to target player.
- /g info <town name> - gives all information on specified town.
- /rx <player> - Lists the number of ores mined by a player.
- /report list - Lists all reports sent to admins.
- /o - Talk in admin chat.
- /h <message> - Chat to new players inside the intro course.
- /pr lookup - searches for block changes.
- /pr rb - Roll back block changes a player has made.
- When holding a compass, left click will teleport you on top of the block you are looking at. Right click teleports you through the block you are looking at.
- Admins can participate in T Gen fights.
- Admins can defend themselves in world pvp, but must do so legitimately. They cannot use their powers in anyway. The exception to this is if they are on ‘admin duty’ (checking griefs with prism etc) In this scenario they may vanish to avoid the combat.
- You cannot use your powers to defend your town.
- You may teleport town members around your own town providing they are in town protection before and after the teleport.
- You can never raid or steal.
- You cannot tell players who raided them/broke blocks unless it is within your own town or the offending player has been perma banned.
- Cannot give out information of any locations to anyone.
- Must read all new forum posts at least every other day.
- Must be on Discord text chat regularly.
- Must help players by answering any questions they have.
- Must watch new players to ensure they are playing by the rules.
After his fellow travellers went mad, Asymptonic found himself stuck with a great many slicers who were out of control, so as any good citizen of our world would do, he went mining. When he went mining this time he did not find and paltry diamonds or metallic ores, he found something much older; much more powerful. The bodies of the guardians. Sleeping sorcerers who had done evil to this world in the past and so were banished like this. Upon Asymptonic freeing them they were bound to his will. They now use a form of magic that heals the world, not harms it, and seek to beat back those who would try to harm the citizens of this world with their evil magic. They serve Asymptonic with much happiness and loyalty, as he showed them the error of their ways.