We generally try to keep things somewhat close to Vanilla Minecraft in terms of gameplay mechanics and features. However, to achieve the type of systems on Loka that we desire, we frequently change the way the game works. Listed below are all of the tweaks/changes to your normal Vanilla Minecraft experience that you'll find on Loka:
- 33% Extra PvP Damage - All PvP Damage on the server is increased by 33% to combat the "slowness of 1.9+ PvP"
- Ender Pearl Cooldown - On Loka, the Ender Pearl Cooldown is 12 seconds. In town or spawn, it has a vanilla cooldown.
- Ender Pearl/Chorus Fruit Teleportation - In Foreign Towns (any town that is not your own), you cannot throw/consume these to teleport around.
- Covered Chests - Blocks over chests do not prevent them from opening.
- TnT Limitations - Any TnT that is explodes inside of Town Protection, but that wasn't primed in the Town (cannons, etc) won't explode.
- Item Despawning (for Raiding) - Items dropped in towns by outsiders (non-members of that town) will instead be sent to that town's escrow, rather than be simply lost.
- Obtaining Elytras - Elytras are not found in End City chests. They can only be obtained by killing the Ender Dragon.