Rules of the Wiki
- All edits should be made in Good Faith.
- Make all edits with the intent of improving an article.
- Use Common Sense.
- Be kind and respectful to other users.
- Contact Magpieman if you are interested in admin status. Admin status shall be awarded to those who contribute large amounts to the wiki.
- DO NOT plagiarize (Yes we will know if you copy from other wikis) This will result in a permanent ban after the first warning.
- Do not create spam articles.
- Don't change anything a player has wrote unless the edit furthers the knowledge players gain from reading the article, or correcting any incorrect information.
- Do not Vandalize articles or content from any type of page.
- No creating pages which contain matters which are personal and provide no appropriate information to readers.
- Only appropriate pictures which relate to the article are to be added.
- No Flaming.
- No Raging.
- Don't create any inappropriate or offensive material which may offend people in any way..
- Do not create a category without an Admin's permission.
- Do not make edits to just earn badges, i.e. badge hunting or edit milking.
If you have any complaints please take them to the complaints forum or contact Magpieman.